President Office Description
The President of MYSA:
* is the chief executive officer of MYSA
* shall administer the affairs of MYSA with the concurrence of the Board of Directors
* shall serve as chairman at all General Membership meetings and Board of Directors
* shall establish MYSA committees and make committee appointments as provided by bylaw 331
* shall sign, with the Secretary, all contract and documents of this Association when duly authorized by the Board of Directors or the General Membership
* is an official member of all committees
* shall submit a written report to the General Membership at the annual general meeting
* provide to the Secretary General of the USSF an annual report on the activities of the Association and the most current annual financial statements of the Association, within 90 days after the start of the seasonal year of the USSF
* perform other responsibilities as assigned by the Board of Directors
* shall serve as the State Association’s representative for all US Youth Soccer and US Soccer functions.
Vice-President Office Description
The Vice-President of MYSA Shall:
* Assist the President of MYSA
* Assume the responsibilities of the President when the President is absent, cannot acto or refuse to act and
* Submit a written report to the General Membership at the Annual General Meeting and
* Perform the other responsibilities assigned by the Board of Directors of the President.
Secretary Office Description
The Secretary of MYSA Duties:
* shall perform such duties and have such responsibilities as provided in the Constitution, Bylaws, and policies of this Association.
* shall keep a record of all proceedings of this Association. The Secretary shall sign, with the President, all contract and documents of this Association, when said contracts and documents are duly authorized by the Board of Directors or the Council.
* shall compile the Book of Reports for the Annual General Meeting.
* shall submit a written report to the Council at the Annual General Meeting.
* shall maintain this Association’s tax-exempt status under the Internal Revenue Code.
* shall have such other duties and/or powers which the Board of Directors or the Council may, from time to time, assign to him/her.
Treasurer Office Description
The Treasurer of MYSA shall:
* direct the keeping of full and accurate accounts of receipts and disbursements of MYSA, with the accounts being maintained at the Association office to the extent approved by the Treasurer in accordance with the financial policies of MYSA;
* oversee the preparation of the financial statements on a monthly basis and send them to the Organization members after the end of the reporting period, with additional statements being prepared as directed by the Board of Directors;
* in accordance with the financial policies of MYSA, secure an independent audit of the financial accounts and transactions of MYSA;
* assist the Board of Directors in reviewing a proposed annual budget for MYSA;
* prepare papers regarding tax exempt status of MYSA; and
* perform other responsibilities assigned by the Board of Directors or the President.
Member-at-Large Office Description
* Perform such duties and have such responsibilities as provided in these bylaws;
* Have such duties and/or powers which the Board of Directors or the Council may, from time to time, assign to him/her; and
* Serve on at least one (1) standing MYSA Committee