What is the Olympic Development Program (ODP)?
The mission of Missouri Youth Soccer Association’s (MYSA) Olympic Development Program is to identify and develop the top players registered within the State of Missouri, to promote development through quality coaching, and to help these players gain recognition on the Regional and National levels.
The following are among the numerous benefits the ODP has to offer:
- Development as a player by training with and playing against the best players in one’s age group.
- Quality instruction from nationally licensed coaches.
- Quality competition, including games against other State’s ODP teams.
- Exposure to collegiate, professional, regional and national team coaches.
- The opportunity to represent one’s state, region, or country in competition.
We believe the Missouri ODP program can supplement your development along with your affiliate club.
Why not see where you fit compared with other players throughout the state?
Pre-season training will take place in August-October (you must be registered to participate). Try out sessions will be held on November 11th, 12th, 18th and 19th.
For more information on the coaches, a calendar of events and the registration link please visit:
This is a direct link to the Smartsheet calendar of events for each age group:
Registration will be open until November 1st, 2017
If you have any questions, please contact Kelly Jenkins, email@example.com